|HiLiteSite > Govern The Senate: ( Comments )|
Why allow 33 senators to stand
between us and self-government?
As the final balance to enforce and insure self-
government of, by, and for the people; the constitution
requires that voters shall govern the government.
As citizens and SenateVoters this is our opening statement:
1. Government sovereignty resides rightfully in our majority will,
the voter's will, the will of "we the people";
2. Our laser focus is to impose our will on the senate through a
process of "OurVoteOurLaw", as sanctioned by the
constitutional system of checks and balances.
3. Our first priority is "stabilize the national debt".
4. Our second priority is "adopt the FreedomIncomeTax".
5. Our third priority is "unite the objectives of the senate and the
private sector relevant to promoting economic strength".
"We The People"